Dec 21, 2013

Uni Life: 3

Hello gorgeous people! How are you guys? I'm super happy because I finally get some vacations and can relax and do some things that don't involve studying. 

So on Monday I woke up at 9 am and started my essay for history around 10 am; after hours of reading, writing, procrastinating and 68 pages, I finished at 2:30 am (yes, I spend the whole day doing it). On Tuesday, I had the secret Santa thingy with some of my friends from university. On Wednesday, I only had to give the teacher the essay and I was free for the day. On Thursday, I had to hand in my finals for bi-dimensional design and anatomy drawing and I was out around 10:15 am. On Friday I went to get my driving license (woohoo, I can drive!). And today, I had a Christmas lunch at my grandma’s house because my uncle is moving to LA and we’re not going to see him on Christmas and tomorrow I have another Christmas lunch with my dad’s family because another of my uncles is not going to be here for Christmas either. And I think I have a “Christmas dinner” with my friends tomorrow night, I’m not sure yet.

So, that’s what I did this week, now I can start writing other kinds of posts, I don’t know about what but I’ll think about it. On other news, IT’S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I’m really excited!

Also, I decided to show you what I wore to the secret Santa thingy I had with my mates from uni (I thought it was a pretty outfit so),




my anatomy drawing final just because I think it’s really awesome 





and a little selfie of my makeup, hair and little details of my outfit today. The hair doesn’t look that amazing because it’s all black and you can’t see the little braids.

I hope you all had a pretty good week and have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Karla

 P.S.: some of the photos look blurred, I don't know why, on my phone they looked fine

No comments:

Post a Comment