Dec 1, 2013

Finals

So it’s officially December. Christmas is getting closer and so are finals. It’s that time where we have to stop procrastinating and start studying, something we all (most of us) try to avoid. Since I’ve been really busy with essays and projects I’ve decided to tell you some tips to help you study.
  • ·         Take breaks between your studies. Ex. Study for an hour, rest for 20 minutes. You might take a little bit longer but your brain won’t be saturated when you finish.
  • ·         Listen to some music that you really like. Music in most scenarios helps people concentrate
  • ·         Turn your phone off, that way you won’t be distracted by whoever is texting you.


Those are some of the things I do while studying and I can tell you they actually work, at least for me, everyone is different, you just need to find what makes you get your things done.

On other news, I went to see Catching Fire on Saturday night and OMG! It was AMAZING!! I can’t wait for Mockingjay. Let me know if you saw it and you can’t wait for the next movie to come out just like me.
Or let me know if you try any of those tips and if they worked for you.
You can contact me on twitter or message me on tumblr.


-Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment