Dec 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful time today!

Last Sunday I went to a “Christmas dinner” with my friends; we couldn’t be bothered to cook so we ordered some pizza (yes, I know, very christmasy of us). Here’s a little picture of a tree and a bike that my friend has on her roof covered with fairy lights.


 Also I got this present on Sunday. If you’re wondering what it is I’ll give you some hints: its white, sweet and it says Hershey! My best friend knows me very well.




 This year I helped my mom to make the dinner for Christmas Eve. I had a blast doing it, not because I was cooking but because I was dancing (like a lunatic may I say) to some of my favorites Christmas playlists on 8tracks. I absolutely loved “Christmas dubstep” by SickestNoel, you can listen to it here.


 When it came to getting ready I wasn’t very pleased. I wanted to make a red dress but I was feeling lazy so instead I wore something I already had, a little cream dress from Mango and a blue cardigan because baby, it WAS cold outside. I also wanted to curl my hair but I was having a bad hair day and I ended making a fishtail braid. On the other hand, I think my make up looked really good, simple but pretty.












No comments:

Post a Comment