Dec 14, 2013

Uni Life: 2

Hello beautiful people! Hope you all are having a good time preparing for the holidays. I still have one more week to be free!! I only got two more drawings (one for bidimensional design & anatomy drawing) and one big essay for history and I'm done! I can not wait for thursday! 

I've always enjoyed christmas time but lately I've been really excited about it and i think its because all the vlogmas videos I've been watching on my spare time; the excitement that the british youtubers have when it come to christmas is unbelievable; watching them decorating the house, wearing christmas jumpers and singing christmas songs makes me want to live on a country where it snows so I could get even more excited about christmas and winter because we have sun the 365 days of the year and its summer all year.
 I would love to live to the seasons and wear clothes according to each seasons but what can I do? I went out to buy some supplies for some of the drawing finals wearing ankle boots and some people looked at me like I was some kind of psycho.

 If you're still on finals like me, good luck!! But if you aren't I hope you have a great week being free.

Till next week.
Karla xx

No comments:

Post a Comment