Feb 21, 2014

Nail Polish Collection

I was organizing my room and decided to make a post about my nail polishes collection. I didn't realize i had so many but here it is.
Revlon: 914- tropical temptation. 210- electric pink. 270- cherries in the snow. 791- midnight affair.


HK Color: #04- french white. #12- rose petals. #27- flamenco. #20- uva de playa. #31- lila. #19- pistachio green.


I have no idea of the name of this ones, they came in a little box (the box had the names on it) and I throw it away.

KleanColor270- flower boutique. 272- life in gold castle.



Vogue: #22- french lila. Cy °zone: Xtreme red. L.A. Colors: NP406- hot blooded. Miss Marion: Hot cherry. Amuse: Blue water.

Hope you enjoyed!
Love, 

Karla xx

Follow me on twitterinstagramtumblrbloglovinpolyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment