Feb 7, 2014

Happy Things

Helloo, I’m back as promised, and since I’ve been sick and feeling down for the last couple of days I decided to make a list of some of the things that make me happy and cheer me up.
  • ·  Reading.
  • ·  One person dance parties. You know which ones I’m talking about.
  • ·  Singing aloud to your favorite song when no one’s around to listen.
  • ·  As cliché as it may sound, music in general.
  • ·  Rays of sun.
  • ·  A good cup of tea.
  • ·  Cozy sweaters and blankets. Unfortunately, I live in the Caribbean and can’t use them as much as I would like.
  • ·  Laughing so hard you think you’ve got abs.
  • ·  Taking long baths. So relaxing!

Those were some little things that make me happy. Leave a comment below telling me some things that make you happy and any suggestions you have for future posts.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I made an Instagram account for this blog, so you can check that here and maybe follow? Is just a bunch of outfits ideas and things I like and find interesting.

Love,
Karla x

No comments:

Post a Comment