Jul 10, 2014

Uni Life 6

I can't believe it's July already! Well another month is gone and that means is time for a new Uni Life chapter. I know I haven't posted in a while but I promise, I have a few post on draft just waiting to be out there. 


So, let's talk about June:
- I went to see The Fault In Our Stars! OMG, I loved it! Cried a lot, as expected. If you haven't seen it yet, what have you been doing in the last month?
- I've had tons of homework this month, so basically that's the only thing I did this month.
- This month the new seasons of Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf started, so I've been watching that.

I know, my month was a little boring, but hopefully I'll do something more interesting next month (aka July).

P.S.: I still don't have a computer and that makes blogging a little more hard since I have to beg my sister to let me use hers.


No puedo creer que ya sea Julio! Bueno otro mes se ha ido y esto significa que es hora de un nuevo capítulo de Uni Life. Sé que no he publicado ultimamente, pero les prometo que tengo varios posts en draft esperando a que los publique. 
Así que hablemos de Junio: 
- Fuí a ver Bajo La Misma Estrella! OMG, me encantó! Lloré mucho, como se esperaba. Si aún no la has visto, ¿qué has estado haciendo en el último mes? 
- He tenido un montón de tareas este mes, así que básicamente eso es lo único que hice este mes. 
- En este mes comenzaron las nuevas temporadas de Pretty Little Liars y Teen Wolf, así que he estado viendo eso. 

Lo sé, este mes fue un poco aburrido, pero con suerte hare algo más interesante el próximo mes (es decir Julio). 

PS: Todavía no tengo computadora y eso hace que postear en blog sea un poco más difícil ya que tengo que rogarle a mi hermana que me deje usar la suya.

-Karla xx
TFIOS!

Picture of my #OOTD for my uncle's birthday

another view of the outfit for my uncle's bithday

Another #ootd

I'm obsessed with this thing!

self explanatory! FOOD!

I learned to paint hair, kind of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment