Jul 16, 2014

Current Favorites! (May/June 2014)

So, since I didn't do a May Favorites and June has already ended I decided to do a Current Favorites, that way I can combine some of the things I loved in May and some of the things I loved in June.


In the music area I've been obsessed with a few songs:
Since I'm also talking about things I loved in May, all the season finales to, basically all my favorite shows, should be in this post. As always I'm not going to give away any spoilers just in case any of you haven't watched it yet.

  • Revenge. OMG! I'm still in shock, it was an intense season with a really intense finale. I seriouly can NOT wait for the next season.
  • Grey's Anatomy. I'm just going to say that it was a little sad because I love Christina Yang but I understand.
  • The Originals. OMFG! I think that would do.... but not, let's be seriously, I didn't expect that!
  • The Vampire Diaries. To be honest I might not even watch the next season! I don't wanna "live" in a world without Damon Salvatore.
  • Resurrection. Probably the shortest tv show I've seen in my entire life, I just want a new season, ASAP!
  • And my favorite movie, of June (and probably one of my favorite movies of the year) THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! I honestly think it's not necessary to explain this. It's a beautiful and heart breaking movie (and book)! If you haven't read the book, or watched the movie, what are you doing with your life?!

And now let's just talk about other things, that I've been loving for the last two months:

  • This Tumbler Cup from BF Crafts. My mom got it for me as a birthday present. It's blue and it has a pink flamingo on one side and in the other side it says KarlaN. 

  • This ring from Forever 21. I got it also on my birthday and I've been wearing it almost every day.









  • Popcorners. I'm a massive fan of popcorn, I could eat popcorn everyday and I'm also a massive fan of chips, so you can probably imagine my reaction when I saw that I could eat popcorn in the form of a chip! They're amazing! They come in different flavors, my favorite ones are sea salt and butter.



That's it! Two months of things I've loved. Till next time.

-Karla xx


No comments:

Post a Comment