Nov 15, 2013

Hellooo


Hello lovely people! As you can probably tell by the sidebar my name is Karla. I’m a fashion design student living in the Caribbean, Dominican Republic to be more exact.
For a long time I’ve been wanting to start a blog but my mind would always be like “what are you gonna talk about?”, “people don’t want to know about your life” or “no one is gonna read it” and guess what? I’ve decided not to listen to my sometimes dumb mind.
So, here I am, writing my first post on this blog, still without any ideas of what could I talk about. I’ll probably spend the whole weekend thinking what to write about instead of doing all the homework I have.
Maybe I’ll write about some cool things I learn in university or something really cool that happens, I still don’t know but I hope to figure it out eventually along the process.
Please bare with me since I’m new to all this,
Love,
Karla xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment